The International Conference on Perovskite Thin Film Photovoltaics (ABXPV17) took place in Valencia, Spain from 1st to 2nd March 2017.
Henk Bolink obtained his PhD in Materials Science at the University of Groningen in 1997 under the supervision of Prof. Hadziioannou. After that he worked at DSM as a materials scientist and project manager in the central research and new business development department, respectively. In 2001 he joined Philips, to lead the materials development activity of Philips�s PolyLED project.
Since 2003 he is at the ICMol of the University of Valencia where he initiated a research line on molecular opto-eletronic devices.
His current research interests encompass: inorganic/organic hybrid materials and mixed electronic/ionic charge transporting materials and their integration in opto-electronic applications.
- Modeling Halide Perovskite materials and devices: Theory, Experiment and combinations thereof
- Interfaces, Materials and Preparation: their effects on Halide Perovskite devices
- Structure- function correlations in halide perovskites and their devices
- Halide Perovskites for Tandem or other spectral-splitting approaches
- Towards Lead-free halide perovskites
- Halide Perovskites vs. other materials as PV and LED materials
- Limits and opportunities to improve halide perovskites devices